GirlsGetaway.com is thrilled to announce we’ve teamed up with National Geographic Canada to give you a passport to explore!
Get ready for adventure by participating in National Geographic’s Passport to Explore Sweepstakes. I like this contest because it involves two things I love to do, travelling and shopping.
Contest participants get to head out on an in-store scavenger hunt to discover the answer to a secret question. Find the correct answer and submit your ballot on the Passport to Explore Sweepstake website for your chance to win.
Yes, one lucky explorer will receive a trip of a lifetime! Play now to win a dream getaway to any North American destination that is serviced by Air Canada and Loews Hotel & Resorts, including…
Economy airfare for two
7 days and 6 nights at the Loews Hotel & Resorts destination of your choice*
*See the official contest Rules and Regulations for complete prize details.
How Can You Win This Awesome Package?
Entering is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Visit a participating National Geographic and National Geographic Explorer luggage retailer. To find the full list of participating retailers in Canada click here.
- Identify the animal that appears on The Passport to Explore hangtag that can be found on National Geographic and National Geographic Explorer products.
- Come back to www.passporttoexplore.ca and submit your personal information along with the name of the mystery animal.
Bonus: There are three easy ways to earn a ballot.
- Visit a National Geographic Explorer luggage retailer and identify the mystery animal; enter the animal in the contest form.
- Find and submit a blogger code. (Hint: Look at the bottom of this page for my blogger code!)
- Share the link to the Passport to Explore Contest on your Facebook Page.
Contest closes March 31st, 2013.
GirlsGetaway Blogger Code: 181
Good luck and happy exploring!